(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gregory Heller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nitin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"502 Bad Gateway" error is fixed (at my end). Thanks a ton for fixing it!

• Michelle Damico commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our entire team has been having problems with slim-timer since last week. Anyone else having issues? Slim-timer, when will this be fixed?

• carol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This does this at least once a month usually at the beginning or the end of the month but now it's doing it again today. What's the deal? I want to contribute to pay for this awesome program but it's so unreliable I'm afraid it's just going down one day and never coming back!

• Nitin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Help!

When i try to access Slimtimer, I am getting error : 502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.0.0

• Shabra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for bringing it back to life! Not too late for a November invoice! :-)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is causing me massive issues now. Please can someone respond and at least tell us that you are working on the problem!

Any news on this! I need to invoice clients and unable to do this. If this is not sorted out i will not be using Slimtimer again!

As with everyone else who has mentioned this below, PLEASE can someone from support comment on ETA for a fix? Even if you don't entirely know, hearing nothing is just frustrating. I urgently need to invoice my client for the work for November, and without access I will lose income as I cannot recreate the entire schedule of work (that's what I pay Slimtimer for - and yes, I am a paying customer!). ST has now been down since Friday 27th Nov 2015, and still cannot access today Monday 30th Nov - this is too long for such a critical tool. Please help!

ACK! Slimtimer has been down for the past 4 days. I'm getting this error when i try to access #slimtimer : 502 Bad Gateway. I urgently need my timesheets...HELP please.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base